25.7.08

Seize the Day.

With you there is nothing to take for granted. You have stuck by me when I have come damn near crashing. No matter how shitty things have gotten for me I can always rely on you. I just wanna say thank you and you really don't understand how much you mean to me. I do love you even if it seems like a fucking cliche. I don't deserve such a great friend. "I'm too young to worry", you would not believe how many times I hear that and just start crying whenI think about all the shit I've been through. Yet you have stuck with me through it all and you have never let your love for me falter. Though we may come from seperate grounds and some parts are the same you still see me for who I truely am. How can I ever pay you back for your kindness, your acceptance and your love? That's practically impossibe but I'll do my fucking best. Special? Yeah you are. You understand me, and even when you don't you won't let me drown in the ocean of sorrow. You are always there to throw me back and keep my sanity from slipping through my fingers. It's all I can to keep from breakig down right now and even if I do, I know you have my side. Thank you once again for your support.

No comments: